Who are your top 5 friends on XBOX Live? … and why?
I like having friends on Xbox that I actually play with, and a couple that I chat with. Lately I’ve been popping into a game for 30 minutes or an hour, because I have been super busy with real life stuff (imagine that!). I think that my top 5 Xbox friends on live would be:
- lll KiRa lll: because he is the love of my life and almost as nerdy as me (but he lets me win at games).
- Nickeagle: because he is loads of fun to play Rock Band with, and I can’t wait for him to get Rock Band 3. We have been playing on Xbox live together for over a year! Ps. The new Harry Potter Movie is fantastic!!
- Mephisto9112: I’ve never met anyone quite like him. He is soft spoken, and loves to rock out… plus he has some pretty sweet videos on YouTube. Check them out when you get a chance!
- Kari Rose: I adore her! She is witty and sweet… and often very quiet! I worry that I might annoy her with my blabbering about music and killing zombies ❤ Our friendship has been building through other means (twitter, blogs, and pen pals) but the occasional game is loads of fun! We still need to kill some zombies! I haven’t played much Left 4 Dead 2 since Rock Band 3 and Fable 3 came out!
- Hippie Bubbles: What would I do without a million and one party invites! He is loads of fun to talk to, although I can’t remember the last time we played a game together? Perhaps some Rock Band 3 or Left 4 Dead 2 is due!
…plus I have to add that Lowieee is becoming a favourite person! I adore our messages back and forth and I look forward to playing games with her! I am actually considering purchasing Blur so I can race with her, but I am afraid of making a fool of myself. I can’t drive in video games! I spin in circles and go backwards! Maybe she will teach me 😉